• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Picked up 2011 mustang 5.0 for the wife!

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
NO SUN = NO NEW PICS!

Here's the one we took of it from my cell while it sat in the shop @ the dealer after our test drive. :D

2012-01-21_18-13-50_180.jpg

More pics to follow for sure.

T

The Beast

NO SUN = NO NEW PICS!

Here's the one we took of it from my cell while it sat in the shop @ the dealer after our test drive. :

2012-01-21_18-13-50_180.jpg

More pics to follow for sure.

congrats on the 5.0. Did u buy it used? If so that looks like the 5.0 zxmustang traded in he is from CMC and csvt. U don't see too many mustangs in that color and I believe he had the same stripes on his old yellow stang.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
congrats on the 5.0. Did u buy it used? If so that looks like the 5.0 zxmustang traded in he is from CMC and csvt. U don't see too many mustangs in that color and I believe he had the same stripes on his old yellow stang.

It's got 1200mi on the clock, so yeah, used. I'll take 1200mi used any day if it chops $10k off sticker of a 2012!

Quite the jump from a mini van! I'm sure she's way happier now that you get to have the soccer mom car.

Odyssey is gone. I'm still driving the burb. 404, soccer mom car not found.

Thanks! :bigthumb:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info