Pick a dumb, yet feasible, automotive purchase

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Say you were feeling stupid and decided to buy something, what would it be. I mean something you can afford, but do not need, and would have to be kinda dumb to buy.

For me it's this..i'm tempted to lowball this dude but I'm scared he'll accept, lol. I don't even really like street riding, so I can't explain why I want this thing.

What would yours be

https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2018-Indian-SCOUT-BOBBER-5006586355

Scout%20bobber%20for%20website.jpg

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
Say you were feeling stupid and decided to buy something, what would it be. I mean something you can afford, but do not need, and would have to be kinda dumb to buy.

For me it's this..i'm tempted to lowball this dude but I'm scared he'll accept, lol. I don't even really like street riding, so I can't explain why I want this thing.

What would yours be

https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2018-Indian-SCOUT-BOBBER-5006586355

Scout%20bobber%20for%20website.jpg

You want that thing because it looks friggin cool. I don't ride anymore either, but I'd buy it just so I can stick it in my living room as art.

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Cashing in a portion of my retirement to get a 56 BelAire convertible. It’s my dream car and at 45 years old with a 1 1/2 year old son I’m going to have to work until lunch on the day of my funeral, retirement is a pipe dream.
Or cash in some of my 401k and get a 65 Mustang convertible for my dad. He had one until the summer of 1970 when someone cut him off and put him through the windshield, one of those miracle cases where being ejected saved a life. Almost 50 years later and he still says had it not been totaled he’d still have it. He sacrificed a lot for me, it’d be nice to return the favor.

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
If I really wanted to be foolish, I've always got the Lotus Evora S on my mind. Not crazy expensive for older models, supercar-ish looks, and a supercharged toyota engine. What could possibly go wrong!! There's also the evora 400, but for the prices those go for, there are many other cars I would foolishly purchase before getting one of those.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info