3800 Photo Caption Contest

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Aug 12 2004, 12:44 AM
charles, i am clearly not unbiased, so stop bringing that up, it is a well known fact that i am friends with those guys. also, my comment isnt any worse from the one you posted in the other thread on clubgp.
Bumpin,

#1 - You posted the same insult here that you did on clubgp BEFORE I said shit. I'm glad to see one of our moderators STARTING SHIT (heheeh no pun intended) about one of our sponsors (me). And don't play dumb, as everyone knows what you are referring to so spare me. (Yeah I'm guilty to, but hey i'm not going to sit back when one of our mods is taking shots at me .... )

#2 - Are you telling me Big Jeff *IS* going to warranty the $4600 trans that chris white has? The recall I have is that Big Jeff told CW off because CW posted on clubgp that his trans failed. Since he said something, they now refuse to stand by their $4600 trans ? In which case, they are shitting on him.

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
#1 - my post had nothing to do with you, i was actually refering to another company, you should know that because i have talked to you before about this and i do not bash DHP, i have actually made some positive comments about your product, although you do feel the need to PM me everytime i make a post about a pcm, even if it has nothing to do with your company. also, what does it matter if i am a mod, have i ever treated you unfairly? have i not offered you the same opportunities as other sponsors?

#2 - i know alot more than you do about this subject, so i wouldnt bring it up if i were you. chris white is WELL beyond the 90 day warranty also, and he was told it would STILL be warrantied, but he ignored this and kept posting his usual bullshit.

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Aug 12 2004, 09:03 AM
Actually I was thinking more like, this is how I treat my former vendor partners after I don't need them anymore......
riiiiggght, if you remember correctly, you were the one to stop selling to intense, not the other way around

riiiiggght, if you remember correctly, you were the one to stop selling to intense, not the other way around

What the f*ck are you talking about? We NEVER even sold to intense. I ASKED THEM numerous times to carry our stuff and scott always refused. He told me that he would ONLY carry our items if we stopped selling product to 3800Performance. Since I had no reason to do that, we never carried product with them.

So instead scott would buy pcm's under the table from dave and sell them to his people. As soon as scott got his hptunerz stuff he makes a big post on clubgp about how he's not going to carry dhp products anymore .... :lolsign: (he NEVER carried them).

There a lot more to that story, but I don't think anyone really wants to hear it, including you.....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info