Philips Norelco Multigroom 5100 Grooming Kit $20

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
https://www.amazon.com/Philips-Norelco-Multigroom-5100-Grooming/dp/B00GY5F1NG?ref=bit_aa_dotd_cta_two_buttons&tag=amz-mkt-chr-us-20&ascsubtag=1ba00-01000-a0047-win70-other-nomod-us000-gatwy-feature-DOTDC&th=1

About the product
7 tools for all-in-one face and head styling: full-size metal guard trimmer, hair clipping comb, beard comb, stubble comb, mini foil shaver, detail trimmer and nose trimmer.
Chromium steel self-sharpening blades ensures long-lasting performance, while rounded blade tips and combs prevent skin irritation.
18 built-in length settings.Use the trimmer to create different hair and beard styles; the turbo power helps you trim through thick hair evenly and gently.
Trimming performance: High-performance blade - For a gentle trim; Turbo power button - For increased performance.
Lithium-ion power with up to 60 minutes of cordless use and adaptable for worldwide voltage.
I have this, its good.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
i bought like 3 of them when it was on sale before, good for sure.

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks like it’s only available from third party sellers at a higher price unfortunately.

ragingclue

Donating Member
Reaction score
Damn it, I had it in my cart and was selecting payment source when it decided there were none left.

wombat

Donating Member
Reaction score
I just ordered one [MENTION=11347]ragingclue[/MENTION] [MENTION=102]DanJoy[/MENTION] - says ships in 2-3 days, i don't need it tomorrow... :rofl:

ragingclue

Donating Member
Reaction score
I just ordered one [MENTION=11347]ragingclue[/MENTION] [MENTION=102]DanJoy[/MENTION] - says ships in 2-3 days, i don't need it tomorrow... :rofl:
Excellent, got it now with a 15% coupon applied as well! Thanks for the heads-up!

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Mine was delivered yesterday. Haven’t busted it out yet. Would be nice if it could replace the three separate trimmers I use for beard, mustache and nose.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom