Jim
Disappointed Will Ferrell GIF by PeacockTV

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Agreed, it's the one series I'm anxiously awaiting new episodes of. Shea Wingham knows how to chew up a scene too. Kind of wish John Lithgow was able to still be part of the series. I hate when they bring in a big name actor then write them out after the first episode, or few episodes (Don Johnson - Watchmen, Kyle Chandler - Mayor of Kingstown, etc.)

Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
BTW, that gruff and boisterous radio announcer?

None only than the great
bender GIF

it was?? fuck me why the hell didn't i pick up on it........ I knew there was a familiarity, but I just didnt place it. fuck i need to rewatch that!!

Also.......... Since the start I always wanted to know how that kid got those burn scars on his face. But once we found out the cause of it..........fuck that was heartbreaking. But it does go a long way in fleshing everything out....

Also, did full on lez bars really exist in the 30's or whatever time period this is? :ROFLMAO:

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
it was?? fuck me why the hell didn't i pick up on it........ I knew there was a familiarity, but I just didnt place it. fuck i need to rewatch that!!

Also.......... Since the start I always wanted to know how that kid got those burn scars on his face. But once we found out the cause of it..........fuck that was heartbreaking. But it does go a long way in fleshing everything out....

Also, did full on lez bars really exist in the 30's or whatever time period this is? :ROFLMAO:
No, they took some liberties there.

I do find it interesting that Della (?) is getting her peaches prodded, starts calling Perry, who has less than an hour to get to court. Yet she goes from basically undressed in Palm Springs to the court in less than an hour. It’s almost a two hour drive

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info