đź”– Deals Perfect Auto Finish - Groupon

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
Interior cleaning discounts attract rif-raf. He's smart for doing that. The place I worked for you wouldn't believe the crap we got in the fall during our "cheap full detail special". Cars that take 6 hours to clean = no money to be made

Most people could give a crap about their cars. THe only time they want it "detailed" is when their interiors are so nasty and stinky that they can't stand it anymore. And they are too lazy to do it themselves. Then people will bitch because the nasty stain they left there for 5 years won't come out.

CrunkMaro

DurkaDurkaTerrorist
Jun 17, 2010
Don't buy it, just call me and Ill give you the same price. :)

We do alot of upselling, book several call-ins out of groupon, and only about 80% that purchase them actually redeem them, so in the end its not bad for us.

this is why if i ever wash my car...i go to PAF. unless someones dsm breaks down and i spend all day trying to figure out why. *cough cough lubi*

Don't buy it, just call me and Ill give you the same price. :)

We do alot of upselling, book several call-ins out of groupon, and only about 80% that purchase them actually redeem them, so in the end its not bad for us.

true, thats where it works out nicely. when you sell a bunch and maybe half of them remember they even have it or that it expires.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Kev- how much to clay bar, black gold (only) and wax my truck? With interior detail? Im apprehensive to buff it as there's no swirl marks in it yet, but definitely some fine scratches throughout from using towels to dry it. If you have a product/ process that won't create swirls in sunlight, I'm all ears tho

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
a light fine machine compound wouldnt create any swirls, just remove them. im sure he has something.

That's my thought... I used to do used car details so it was more about making them presentable than perfection lol, I just don't have the time anymore to do the giant truck the right way... black nonetheless lol.

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
thats not what I heard!
True, I may have been cool at one point, but that time has passed. Now I am just smug,

I'm going to groupon your face...

Think about it.

I don't see what you did there.

Kev- how much to clay bar, black gold (only) and wax my truck? With interior detail? Im apprehensive to buff it as there's no swirl marks in it yet, but definitely some fine scratches throughout from using towels to dry it. If you have a product/ process that won't create swirls in sunlight, I'm all ears tho

With the Oct discount we can do $150. I do have a fine polish that we can use with the softest foam pad that should do the trick for you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info