Perfect Auto Finish - Groupon

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
Donating Member
Reaction score
damn Kevin. I was looking into coming to you for an interior cleaning. No groupon for that? lol

OP
M

muskie

Reaction score
Interior cleaning discounts attract rif-raf. He's smart for doing that. The place I worked for you wouldn't believe the crap we got in the fall during our "cheap full detail special". Cars that take 6 hours to clean = no money to be made

ThirdgenTa

Reaction score
Interior cleaning discounts attract rif-raf. He's smart for doing that. The place I worked for you wouldn't believe the crap we got in the fall during our "cheap full detail special". Cars that take 6 hours to clean = no money to be made
Most people could give a crap about their cars. THe only time they want it "detailed" is when their interiors are so nasty and stinky that they can't stand it anymore. And they are too lazy to do it themselves. Then people will bitch because the nasty stain they left there for 5 years won't come out.

OP
M

muskie

Reaction score
I always loved the "I spilled a gallon of milk a month ago and now it smells" Had you brought it to me then I could have shampooed it quick and prevented me having to soak with enzyme cleaner and do an ozone treatment on top of doing the carpets....

CrawlinTBSS

Detailer
Reaction score
not a bad deal... sucks that groupon rapes on charges to make money. I looked into it and unless you do it religiously for your business it seems like you lose on money.

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Reaction score
Don't buy it, just call me and Ill give you the same price. :)

We do alot of upselling, book several call-ins out of groupon, and only about 80% that purchase them actually redeem them, so in the end its not bad for us.

CrunkMaro

DurkaDurkaTerrorist
Reaction score

We do alot of upselling, book several call-ins out of groupon, and only about 80% that purchase them actually redeem them, so in the end its not bad for us.
this is why if i ever wash my car...i go to PAF. unless someones dsm breaks down and i spend all day trying to figure out why. *cough cough lubi*

CrawlinTBSS

Detailer
Reaction score

true, thats where it works out nicely. when you sell a bunch and maybe half of them remember they even have it or that it expires.

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
Reaction score
I'm going to groupon your face...

Think about it.

Outlaw

Reaction score
Kev- how much to clay bar, black gold (only) and wax my truck? With interior detail? Im apprehensive to buff it as there's no swirl marks in it yet, but definitely some fine scratches throughout from using towels to dry it. If you have a product/ process that won't create swirls in sunlight, I'm all ears tho

Outlaw

Reaction score
a light fine machine compound wouldnt create any swirls, just remove them. im sure he has something.
That's my thought... I used to do used car details so it was more about making them presentable than perfection lol, I just don't have the time anymore to do the giant truck the right way... black nonetheless lol.

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
Donating Member
Reaction score
Honestly the paint can shit in shit for years. The interior can use a good cleaning and yes i am lazy. I'll shoot you a call Kev

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Reaction score
thats not what I heard!
True, I may have been cool at one point, but that time has passed. Now I am just smug,

I'm going to groupon your face...

Think about it.
I don't see what you did there.

Kev- how much to clay bar, black gold (only) and wax my truck? With interior detail? Im apprehensive to buff it as there's no swirl marks in it yet, but definitely some fine scratches throughout from using towels to dry it. If you have a product/ process that won't create swirls in sunlight, I'm all ears tho
With the Oct discount we can do $150. I do have a fine polish that we can use with the softest foam pad that should do the trick for you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom