Peloton

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
So our Peloton was delivered on Wednesday, on time as well. I just set it all up today since I was on a work trip this week.
I'm fucking pumped to get rolling on this thing later today.
Any classes you suggest?
username, as you can guess, SirMarco
I just go to the classes menu, then filter on the time limit I want (usually 20 or 30 minutes) and then I filter on the music type (always rock or alternative for me).

I've only been doing women instructors, and a few of them get way too inspirational and it gets annoying to me (Jess King is like this, but she has amazing fake boobs that bounce as she rides). My favorites have been Kendall Toole because she's not annoyingly inspirational, and Leanne Hainsby as she's also not annoyingly inspirational but her British accent does annoy me!

Having a bunch of friends and people from work follow me on there has kept me going with it. Its hilarious when my boss calls me in the morning and says "hey, saw you did a ride with Jess King last night....how amazing were her tits in that one?" It also bothers me when my wife will output more than me in a day, and then it motivates me to go further the next day just so I can win.

I'll add you on there.....my username is RyanH1983

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
May 11, 2009
Pingree Grove
I just go to the classes menu, then filter on the time limit I want (usually 20 or 30 minutes) and then I filter on the music type (always rock or alternative for me).

I've only been doing women instructors, and a few of them get way too inspirational and it gets annoying to me (Jess King is like this, but she has amazing fake boobs that bounce as she rides). My favorites have been Kendall Toole because she's not annoyingly inspirational, and Leanne Hainsby as she's also not annoyingly inspirational but her British accent does annoy me!

Having a bunch of friends and people from work follow me on there has kept me going with it. Its hilarious when my boss calls me in the morning and says "hey, saw you did a ride with Jess King last night....how amazing were her tits in that one?" It also bothers me when my wife will output more than me in a day, and then it motivates me to go further the next day just so I can win.

I'll add you on there.....my username is RyanH1983

i am digging the Jess King rides hahaha.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
We have had ours for a few weeks now and I am unimpressed with the plus. First was loose handlebars which I found a fix online for, then the pedals would click while my wife rode, which took a few days of adjusting to get rideof and still leave loose enough for her to get out. I have never had issues like that with other pedals we have on our bikes. Newest issue is the seat creaks and support is blaming other things, like the magnet. This is supposed to be a premium luxury product and I don't feel like it at all. My brother has the regular bike and it seems like a much better unit... He has had it for 2-3 years now and no issues ever at all. The bike itself is fine but all in all not really worth the money you are spending. Of course my wife loves it! lol #happywifehappylife

/rant

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Yeah, wife and I each use ours 5 days a week since February and have had no issues other than I had to tighten one of the allan bolts on the handlebar. Ours is the original though, not the Bike+

I still love ours. Since high school wrestling, I have not done 60 days of consistent cardio until I started on the Peloton. I can't say I love getting on the bike, but I definitely don't mind it....and I feel guilty enough if I don't get on it that I force myself on 5 days a week.

Also, would recommend Kendall Toole's 20 minute metal ride she did the other day....hardest 20 minutes I've ever done on a bike.

Reactions: EmersonHart13

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
This was the last Peloton related story I saw a little while back.

See the kid in the video is probably from Indiana, too dense not to get dragged under, but gets self dragged under soooo many things that he just squirms out of it and takes it rather well and goes on. And moms' off in the other room getting drunk and watching QVC. Probably laughed when she saw the video.

The unfortunate fatality was probably some over doted upon youth from New York or California. And mom is a compulsive helicopter-mom who walked away from the kid for the first time ever.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Our Bike+ is getting returned 6/10. I just processed the return with Customer Service and that was the best interaction I had with them throughout. Full refund the only interesting thing is I have to mail the shoes back separately.

We had the repair guy out last week and he was amazing, fixed it all, knew his shit, great to talk to, etc.... He told us the OG bike is better, far less issues. He said extended warranty should definitely be purchased.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
This was the last Peloton related story I saw a little while back.

See the kid in the video is probably from Indiana, too dense not to get dragged under, but gets self dragged under soooo many things that he just squirms out of it and takes it rather well and goes on. And moms' off in the other room getting drunk and watching QVC. Probably laughed when she saw the video.

The unfortunate fatality was probably some over doted upon youth from New York or California. And mom is a compulsive helicopter-mom who walked away from the kid for the first time ever.

Do their treadmills not have keys? Our cheap-ass treadmill has a magnetic key that must be in place for the treadmill to turn on. Our kids are very rarely in the basement unattended, so it's usually left in. But it's cheap insurance to make sure no one gets dragged under or anything pulled around the rollers.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Nothing to do with Peloton, but had to go look up Jess King due to Chet Donnelly Ryan02Stang posts..... :bowrofl:

1622641727140.png

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
May 11, 2009
Pingree Grove
Our Bike+ is getting returned 6/10. I just processed the return with Customer Service and that was the best interaction I had with them throughout. Full refund the only interesting thing is I have to mail the shoes back separately.

We had the repair guy out last week and he was amazing, fixed it all, knew his shit, great to talk to, etc.... He told us the OG bike is better, far less issues. He said extended warranty should definitely be purchased.

Dude that is so crazy. Man I feel lucky with ours. I ride it almost daily, a bit less now that it's summer and riding outside. We have had zero issues with it at all. Fingers crossed it stays that way.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
We got a bike built on Friday at 5pm by kids making .10 an hour in China I guess.

Repair guy said a lot of it depends on delivery service. He said there is no rhyme or reason some get it delivered by Peloton and some get it from XPO Logistics.... XPO is just a bunch of underpaid assemblers and then random dudes in a box truck that drop it off and plug it in.

I had the latter and he said they just crank them out and really don't check their work. He said people that get it delivered by the Peloton branded van and workers tend to have a better experience and therefore better assembled bike.

I'm glad others are enjoying it.

Reactions: Bru

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
We got a bike built on Friday at 5pm by kids making .10 an hour in China I guess.

Repair guy said a lot of it depends on delivery service. He said there is no rhyme or reason some get it delivered by Peloton and some get it from XPO Logistics.... XPO is just a bunch of underpaid assemblers and then random dudes in a box truck that drop it off and plug it in.

I had the latter and he said they just crank them out and really don't check their work. He said people that get it delivered by the Peloton branded van and workers tend to have a better experience and therefore better assembled bike.

Interesting. Ours was delivered by Peloton.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007

Thats interesting. Yeah, ours was a Peloton delivery truck. Bummer about yours. Glad theyā€™re coming through on a refund.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info