Peloton

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
giphy.gif
Don't start bitch.

Pathetic fuckers on their hamster wheel? Oh so sad. Get the fuck up and do something better.

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
Hamster wheel with a TV screen.

My job doesn't have chairs. I get my 10,000 steps 5 days a week at least.

Maybe this appeals to someone locked in a highrise box 23 stories up in a city that kills 1000 of its own every year. I couldn't do it.
Don't start bitch.

Pathetic fuckers on their hamster wheel? Oh so sad. Get the fuck up and do something better.

Actually when we lived in a high rise my wife ran the stairs all the time, unexpected benefit/use. My knees are on their way out and the low impact of the bike is night and day from running 5+ miles on a treadmill which already is better than outside.

PS- go look in the mirror for a long while before you call people trying to be healthier and live a healthier lifestyle a bitch and/or knock their exercise choices. At least they are making an effort. I donā€™t shit on your lifestyle or randos regardless of what they are doing, thatā€™s some grade A middle school bully shit dude, you can go fuck right the hell off.

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
Actually when we lived in a high rise my wife ran the stairs all the time, unexpected benefit/use. My knees are on their way out and the low impact of the bike is night and day from running 5+ miles on a treadmill which already is better than outside.

PS- go look in the mirror for a long while before you call people trying to be healthier and live a healthier lifestyle a bitch and/or knock their exercise choices. At least they are making an effort. I donā€™t shit on your lifestyle or randos regardless of what they are doing, thatā€™s some grade A middle school bully shit dude, you can go fuck right the hell off.
Wife uses hers everyday. Not only helps her physical health but mental as well. Donā€™t pay no mind to that cranky hippy.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
I have an exercise bike that I used regularly when I was playing tennis but since COVID shut down ALL the courts by me last year, I stopped using it. Maybe this year. Or I'll finally buy a real bike.

if you have a cadence sensor and occulus quest 2, a company i invested in has vr fitness games using the bike, as well as an exploration riding mode where you can ride anywhere on google maps. a buddy initially made fun of the idea, then lost 50 lbs which he credited much to it. facebook initially shunned the idea of fitness vr but has changed their mind recently and the area has a ton of traction.

i dunno if any gyms are open by you, i started doing some hiit classes though initially, which after i got past trying not to faint or puke, esp in front of chicks, got to be fairly fun. i also had a bouldering gym in my building in downtown chicago, took way too long to try it as it ended up being a lot of fun too. and the muay thai i've done just as part of a visa has ended up being really fun. i regret trying some stuff so late. since options are limited to do things for covid (hopefully not all these though) it's actually a pretty good time to get into some kind of routine and habit. really at 41, this is the first time i've ever really had one.

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Iā€™m going to start up a workout program .... my new concept is, start up a gym/ work out program, have people sign up for it, work with construction companies where I sublet my gym / workout class to the construction companies and have the classes perform push- pull- lift program at construction sites, as in breaking up concrete via sledgehammer, lifting and putting into wheelbarrows, so many workouts to do etc....

I see a winning program here, the amount of exercise, cardio, hiit, etc... would be more beneficial then flipping tires or battle ropes.

I give a lot of respect to those that do peloton / spin classes, total work out, and have heard good thing about the peloton program.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
if you have a cadence sensor and occulus quest 2, a company i invested in has vr fitness games using the bike, as well as an exploration riding mode where you can ride anywhere on google maps. a buddy initially made fun of the idea, then lost 50 lbs which he credited much to it. facebook initially shunned the idea of fitness vr but has changed their mind recently and the area has a ton of traction.

i dunno if any gyms are open by you, i started doing some hiit classes though initially, which after i got past trying not to faint or puke, esp in front of chicks, got to be fairly fun. i also had a bouldering gym in my building in downtown chicago, took way too long to try it as it ended up being a lot of fun too. and the muay thai i've done just as part of a visa has ended up being really fun. i regret trying some stuff so late. since options are limited to do things for covid (hopefully not all these though) it's actually a pretty good time to get into some kind of routine and habit. really at 41, this is the first time i've ever really had one.
Let's pump the brakes here.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
As mentioned, I ordered my Peloton on December 15th, originally scheduled for a Jan 19th delivery date, then pushed back to a Feb 18th delivery date because they claimed none are available.

Now today, my neighbor gets his delivered....and he ordered December 28th. So they have some kind of fucked up allocation system. I'm on the phone with customer service now telling them they are flat out lying about the deliveries being delayed in this area, and my neighbor gave me his order number so I can call their BS.

• Angry
Reactions: The Broken Regal
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info