• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

PDR?

m_dogg

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 23, 2008
Looking to get my fender fixed, seems like it might be an easy fix for someone with experience. Anybody on here does pdr or knows a place I can get it done?
Thanks!

FwMddqT.jpg

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
Looking to get my fender fixed, seems like it might be an easy fix for someone with experience. Anybody on here does pdr or knows a place I can get it done?
Thanks!

FwMddqT.jpg

David Windy City Dent

847-366-2626

Used before. And is top notch.

Does he travel to you?

Yes. He's on here, I forget his screen name though.

[MENTION=710]m_dogg[/MENTION] PM me your info, I'll text him right now - or shoot him a call/text.

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
I need to have this done on my wife's Subaru, but people put new door dings in her car every month. I wish people just respected other people's property more. It is amazing how careless people are.

Just the other day I was sitting in her car in a parking lot and a lady parked next to her. When she opened her door she threw the damn thing open almost as if she kicked it and drilled the shit out of her mirror. Thankfull it didn't break anything just left a scuff. But, I just sat there staring at this lady thinking what the fuck. I was completely blown away. The lady acted like nothing even happened.

m_dogg

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 23, 2008
I need to have this done on my wife's Subaru, but people put new door dings in her car every month. I wish people just respected other people's property more. It is amazing how careless people are.

Just the other day I was sitting in her car in a parking lot and a lady parked next to her. When she opened her door she threw the damn thing open almost as if she kicked it and drilled the shit out of her mirror. Thankfull it didn't break anything just left a scuff. But, I just sat there staring at this lady thinking what the fuck. I was completely blown away. The lady acted like nothing even happened.

My wife's Legacy is the same way, it's sad to look at and makes my blood boil. Has to be a Subaru thing :s00ls:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info