PDR?

m_dogg

Reaction score
Looking to get my fender fixed, seems like it might be an easy fix for someone with experience. Anybody on here does pdr or knows a place I can get it done?
Thanks!

wombat

Donating Member
Reaction score
Looking to get my fender fixed, seems like it might be an easy fix for someone with experience. Anybody on here does pdr or knows a place I can get it done?
Thanks!

David Windy City Dent

847-366-2626

Used before. And is top notch.
Does he travel to you?
Yes. He's on here, I forget his screen name though.

[MENTION=710]m_dogg[/MENTION] PM me your info, I'll text him right now - or shoot him a call/text.

blueoval4life

Donating Member
Reaction score
Does he travel to you?

Yes as Wombat confirmed. He fixed a dent in my fiesta that no other shop would touch. They said due to location of dent could not be fixed. He spent about 90 minutes here working his ass off and it came out perfect.

SleeperLS

Desert Racer
Donating Member
Reaction score
I need to have this done on my wife's Subaru, but people put new door dings in her car every month. I wish people just respected other people's property more. It is amazing how careless people are.

Just the other day I was sitting in her car in a parking lot and a lady parked next to her. When she opened her door she threw the damn thing open almost as if she kicked it and drilled the shit out of her mirror. Thankfull it didn't break anything just left a scuff. But, I just sat there staring at this lady thinking what the fuck. I was completely blown away. The lady acted like nothing even happened.

m_dogg

Reaction score
I need to have this done on my wife's Subaru, but people put new door dings in her car every month. I wish people just respected other people's property more. It is amazing how careless people are.

Just the other day I was sitting in her car in a parking lot and a lady parked next to her. When she opened her door she threw the damn thing open almost as if she kicked it and drilled the shit out of her mirror. Thankfull it didn't break anything just left a scuff. But, I just sat there staring at this lady thinking what the fuck. I was completely blown away. The lady acted like nothing even happened.
My wife's Legacy is the same way, it's sad to look at and makes my blood boil. Has to be a Subaru thing :s00ls:

PhantomTR

Reaction score
My wife's Legacy is the same way, it's sad to look at and makes my blood boil. Has to be a Subaru thing :s00ls:

I can tell you that unfortunately it most certainly is, my fenders get it the worst. People just don't give a significant minute fuck about anything, especially in regards to any give. body panel on a Subaru for some reason.

Reaction score
Hey guys! Sorry it has been awhile since my last post. I have been getting all of my social media in order for the business. I will be contacting m_dogg tomorrow for an estimate. Anyone else that has any questions can PM or send photos to Phone# 847-366-2626

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Hey guys! Sorry it has been awhile since my last post. I have been getting all of my social media in order for the business. I will be contacting m_dogg tomorrow for an estimate. Anyone else that has any questions can PM or send photos to Phone# 847-366-2626

Where are you located ?

m_dogg

Reaction score
Thanks [MENTION=12399]WindyCityDentRepair[/MENTION] for stopping by today, nice meeting you and :fy: for awesome job dude!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom