đź’¦ Detailing PDR (dent repair)

alexd

Apr 28, 2011
Finally got it done!
I got quotes from a previous low of $175 to a high of $300. I guess the single small dent on a Nissan GT-R suggests that they can charge the owner whatever they want.
That said, I got it done for $80 (and I threw in a tip in addition) while I waited and watched. Guy in Fox Lake (not mentioned here); perfect job. PM me for name/phone etc.

Gamble

TCG Elite Member
May 23, 2015
Finally got it done!
I got quotes from a previous low of $175 to a high of $300. I guess the single small dent on a Nissan GT-R suggests that they can charge the owner whatever they want.
That said, I got it done for $80 (and I threw in a tip in addition) while I waited and watched. Guy in Fox Lake (not mentioned here); perfect job. PM me for name/phone etc.
Pm me his info please

cobraj

TCG Elite Member
Feb 7, 2005
Finally got it done!
can you PM info for PDR?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info