đź’¦ Detailing PDR (dent repair)

alexd

Apr 28, 2011
I have an aluminum hood on my GT-R. While I have no experience with PDR (Paintless Dent Repair), I believe that I must repair one dent by going underneath it and pushing upwards. So, suction cups and hot glue won't do the job.

Does anyone know of a place where I could bring my car and wait while the single dent is pushed out (on my hood, just above my hood-latch)? I'm looking to pay under $100 (or am I dreaming?) I'm at Fox Lake, Illinois.

Alexd

1703181734589.png

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I have an aluminum hood on my GT-R. While I have no experience with PDR (Paintless Dent Repair), I believe that I must repair one dent by going underneath it and pushing upwards. So, suction cups and hot glue won't do the job.

Does anyone know of a place where I could bring my car and wait while the single dent is pushed out (on my hood, just above my hood-latch)? I'm looking to pay under $100 (or am I dreaming?) I'm at Fox Lake, Illinois.

Alexd
Not sure where you are but Van's paintless dent repair in Highland did a great job on my aluminum F150, and got it done while I waited. Also did a great job on my atlas (not aluminum, but worth mentioning)

Sometimes they do travel work in IL, I'd call them and ask

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info