• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

PCM Tune??

nmskull66

Blowing up one 3800 at a time
Reaction score
Can anyone do a tune for me?? My buddy told me to get a stock DHP tune. What im looking for is better shift points, no gov., and anything else anyone can do.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
x2 on the top swap

phat_ridegt

TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^

you will be thrilled with a real tune then!

x2 for 10secsomeday

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
I blew mine up a year ago on a zzp canned tune, not saying it was all the tunes fault but I now run a smaller puley on more compression with a zzp dyno tune

phat_ridegt

TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
the 'best' tune is having is tuned either by another member, a reputable shop, or yourself. the 'canned' tunes are usually a solid starting point, but will never be perfect for every car

TommyGloves

Reaction score
the 'best' tune is having is tuned either by another member, a reputable shop, or yourself. the 'canned' tunes are usually a solid starting point, but will never be perfect for every car
x2...the best tune is one that is tailored to your car and mods.

10sec....we really need to free our schedules to plan a Dyno/Tune day for the 3800 guys. :mepoke:

PANDA

Reaction score
ok i was just curious also because in a few weeks im doing stuff to my car
Wait till you do whatever "stuff" to the car and then look into getting a custom tune. Unless the stuff you are doing requires tuning to make the car run, like injectors.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom