• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

PCM and the 02 delete...

I

imported_Xerxeis

Getting a ZZP pcm, a 3" shorty, and will be running catless with the o2 bung plugged. But the DP won't be installed right away and i was wondering if the rear sensor plugged in will interfere with the new PCM. I wouldn't think it would, but just to be sure...

I

imported_Xerxeis

But i'd rather not mess with it till my DP gets installed....which reminds me...i didnt need the o2 bung plug since i'll be doing 3" all the way back....crap...

Turbocharged400sbc

Welllllllllll ya knowwwwwww.....
Reaction score
But i'd rather not mess with it till my DP gets installed....which reminds me...i didnt need the o2 bung plug since i'll be doing 3" all the way back....crap... [/b]
i doubt leaving it plugged in is gonna harm anything remember the PCM is programed to "ignore" the O2...

but you can still unplug it, takes 3 seconds and a floor jack (and at least one jackstand)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom