Part out thread WTB and WTS

I am looking for the following parts for my 03 Cobra. I am returned the car to close to stock as possible.

WTB:

Stock Shifter ( Just a shifter, doesn't need an MGW handle, or anything)
Stock Cat-back (in decent shape, no cracks, etc.)
Stock Intake ( I need the entire system, filter, bolts, etc.)

WTS:

Like new Borla Stinger SS Exhaust. This system probably has around 10K miles. There are almost no blemishes or scratches on this thing, and is super clean. Pics will follow. The system is still on the car. If you would like, I can meet up with you, or you can stop by and take a look. Looking for $500 OBO.

500 mile used MGW Orange Handle Shifter - This is literally brand new, and I have only had it for a few months. I am looking for $150 Firm.

K&N FIPK - This intake is in very good condition, with a new filter, which was recently purchased. It's a complete kit, with minor marks on it. I am looking for $130 OBO.

DSC010762.jpg

DSC010772.jpg

BF Redfire 2.76 Pulley Kit W/ 4 Idlers, very good condition, and only used for 6K miles. Comes with Hub, Mounting bracket, and a 6 rib Gatorback belt. $350 OBO

Diablosport Tuner - $125 OBO

I will sell the pulley kit and the tuner as a package, as there is a custom tune from Kurgan for the pulley kit, and the stock tune. I will sell together for $425.

All parts are still on the car, and will not be sold until stock parts have been purchased.

I am not looking for any trades. I need the cash.

-Chris

uofipilot

Regular
Jun 29, 2008
Hey Chris,

I have the stock midpipe and catback off the Cobra I just bought. Are you looking for the h-pipe, or just the catback? Both pieces were taken off after about 3k miles, so they both are basically brand new. I'd take $350 for the CB and $200 for the mid-pipe.

I also have the stock shifter, which is also very low miles. I'll take 70 for that.

Let me know if you want any/all of it. Sucks you have to do this...I'm surprised the car hasn't sold.

Thanks,
Matt

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
Hey Chris,

I have the stock midpipe and catback off the Cobra I just bought. Are you looking for the h-pipe, or just the catback? Both pieces were taken off after about 3k miles, so they both are basically brand new. I'd take $350 for the CB and $200 for the mid-pipe.

I also have the stock shifter, which is also very low miles. I'll take 70 for that.

Let me know if you want any/all of it. Sucks you have to do this...I'm surprised the car hasn't sold.

Thanks,
Matt

Hey man,

350 for a stock Cat-back???

I am picking up a shifter and a stock 03 Cobra cat-back for 50 bucks for both. 350 is in the price range of a brand new Aftermarket SS cat-back.

Yeah, car is being parted out. I am then dropping the price quite a bit on the car.

-Chris

uofipilot

Regular
Jun 29, 2008
I dont relaly know what this stuff is worth. Havn't priced stuff out...just saw your thread and figured I'd throw it out there.

And I don't know what aftermarket ss catbacks are 350, but this is basically a brand new ss catback. Sure its stock, but its still a nice catback. I'll look at the pricing and see if its worth it for me to sell this stuff for cheaper. I have no need for the money, so it wouldnt hurt to keep this stuff around.

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
I dont relaly know what this stuff is worth. Havn't priced stuff out...just saw your thread and figured I'd throw it out there.

And I don't know what aftermarket ss catbacks are 350, but this is basically a brand new ss catback. Sure its stock, but its still a nice catback. I'll look at the pricing and see if its worth it for me to sell this stuff for cheaper. I have no need for the money, so it wouldnt hurt to keep this stuff around.

Fair enough.

Usually Magnaflow and Mac SS cat-backs go for about 400 bucks or so.

No worries man. Good luck with selling the stock cat-back and shifter.

dlaude6

Regular
Mar 27, 2009
New Lenox, IL
Hey man,

350 for a stock Cat-back???

I am picking up a shifter and a stock 03 Cobra cat-back for 50 bucks for both. 350 is in the price range of a brand new Aftermarket SS cat-back.

Yeah, car is being parted out. I am then dropping the price quite a bit on the car.

-Chris

Damn you already got some? Was hoping to trade all my stock stuff you needed for the pred...oh well, too slow for me. Good luck man, hope to see you Sunday with that 'for sale' sign! haha. I'll sweet talk my gf into selling her G6 and buying this. Worth a try...

Thread Info