PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
oh girl LONG TRACK ENTICER

1983 Yamaha enticer "long track" (very low miles) - $1000

https://northernwi.craigslist.org/snw/d/1983-yamaha-enticer-long/6339849299.html

00t0t_cdvm5dRUiNF_600x450.jpg

I have a very low mile Yamaha long track enticer for sale.
The worst thing about it is that it was ignored for a long time.
I had the seat nicely recovered and cleaned it up some. It is very straight and it does run good.
The woman I bought this from said she bought it brand new and only rode it to the end of the driveway and back about 25 times.
Her driveway is less than 1/2 mile long.
call or text for details. Excellent sled for ice fishing and hunting.

:eek3:

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I've paid $1k for a SRX 700 triple. Price seems a bit high. Cool? Sure. I've even thought that getting a sled to do a retro cruise could be fun, but this is more than I think I'd spend.

You also paid $1000 for a Vmax 600. Both good deals, but not market value for that SRX and you know it. You were just at the right place at the right time.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
You also paid $1000 for a Vmax 600. Both good deals, but not market value for that SRX and you know it. You were just at the right place at the right time.

Sure, but why not be in the right place right time to buy a reasonable retro sled for what will be the most miserable and fun 5mi I'll put on a sled in a season? :rofl:

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Sure, but why not be in the right place right time to buy a reasonable retro sled for what will be the most miserable and fun 5mi I'll put on a sled in a season? :rofl:

Hope you browse for snowmobiles in the summer then. OR pay attention to shit you see FS on the side of the road. That's where the deals are.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
ENTICER UPDATE.

Didn't ride much at all last year. Sled wouldn't start. Early in the season I was riding the river and neighborhood when I could. Took it up north wanted to trail ride and it wouldn't start after I took it off the trailer. It was stupid cold out so I assumed it was just acting like a ski doo. Wouldn't start all weekend despite my tinkering. Dragged it back on the trailer and took it to my dad's buddy who loves to work on old sleds. It sat a while because he didn't have time to work on it but he tracked down the issue to a bad source coil on the stator. Found a new old stock Yamaha part because stock is the best and the sled fired right up. He also got the hand warmers working again and did a carb cleaning for good measure. Sadly the snow was gone by then and I didn't get to take it for another tip. Haydays coming soon and getting me excited for winter.

20180101_141532.jpg20180106_105841.jpg20180224_171522.jpg20180224_141113.jpg

Thread Info