PANDA's Yamaha Enticer Snowmobile Thread #BRAAAP

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
qqwr0OW.jpg

Enticer now in the garage for some preseason maintenance and a once over.

:soon:

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Gave the Enticer some love last night. Plugs, lube, painted the ski's, replaced the original 1983 head light bulb. :rofl:

gW2QDmV.jpg

UI4xGTS.jpg

1IA5MSa.jpg

Found out this sled has two different ski combinations so the wear bars I bought didn't even work. I will find the correct ones and then detail the sled Friday night in time for the snow saturday.

o7gMpNb.jpg

#BRAAAP

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Put about 35 miles on this sled over the weekend. :rofl:

Mostly in my neighborhood and the powerlines but I was #BRAAAPIN down the Barrington Hills side roads early Saturday morning before they were plowed. This sled runs awesome and is actually a blast to drive. Very light and actually kinda quick for what it is. Tops out at XX (sorry carter you are going to find out the hard way). Sunday morning when it was 5* out started on the 4th pull. No issues whatsoever. Happy with this purchase for a neighborhood ripper. :nutz:

Dr6mz1M.jpg

ma9DAIK.jpg

s6elcqz.jpg

u8khv3L.jpg

jThW3j8.jpg

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Its cheap, simple, everything works, parts are plentiful, and it starts all the time. What more can you ask for? Honestly someone took care of this thing. It's got new shocks, new bogeys, new hifax etc. The only thing they neglected were the carbides, but maybe they had a hard time finding them like I did. I want to trail ride it just to see how it is. But I am kinda afraid any real bumps and I will start to break stuff. It has recent trail permits so someone did trail ride it in the last decade.

Thread Info