• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Painter's TT 03 Motor Setup

Dewalt03cobra

Dewalt03Cobra
Dec 3, 2004
Here are a couple pics. of Painter's 03 TT Setup.:headbang:

Side.jpg

Front.jpg

Painter

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
Thanks guys for the comments, and thanks for the pics!!

The motor is built for 1000+hp, I do however have too much into it but thats not really my fault, the guy down in missouri really did not know WTF he was doing and messed just about everything up. So after a good shop (John/aka Hoofinit ) redid everything..........I mean everything .....it finally runs and looks good. For the street we have it setup for 700-800hp, which is really too much. I have not had a chance to go to the track yet though. John came up with the ideas for all the braided hose and what it looks like today. Thanks again john. I will be in the car show at victor ford this Saturday and hope to see everyone I haven't seen in a long time!!

Ray

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info