• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Paint Correction

bikrboy128

Some say.....
Reaction score
bigshotsho does some good work. i will be taking my GTO to him for some paint work.

Slow Buick

eat ass drive fast
Reaction score
paint correction =/= polishing , buffing , etc

that is part of his detail packages..

Oreif

Crazy Little Child
Reaction score
If by paint correction you mean you have small scratches and swirl marks a good buffing and polishing by ktraverSS should take care of it. If you have deep scratches and/or rock chips, depending on how bad it may require a regular body shop. Take it to ktraverSS and he should be able to let you know what he can do and if more work might be required. Without actually seeing the car it is difficult to say what all needs to be done.

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Reaction score
If by paint correction you mean you have small scratches and swirl marks a good buffing and polishing by ktraverSS should take care of it. If you have deep scratches and/or rock chips, depending on how bad it may require a regular body shop. Take it to ktraverSS and he should be able to let you know what he can do and if more work might be required. Without actually seeing the car it is difficult to say what all needs to be done.
Exactly, light scratching can be buffed/polish out, deep scratches and chips need paint. Although buffing will improve the deeper scratches by making them less noticeable, but they will still be there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom