3800 paging thalord

I

imported_GraFFix

I believe you still have full access to it...even if its the free version..

there is alot involved with getting these forums up and running. Which webhost are you using at the moment? some of them have certain forums already uploaded to their servers...just a matter of porting it to your account.

I know with my host i have 3 forums built in that i can import...it makes life so much easier :)

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
sorry.. haven't been on too much today..

in terms of webhosting.. beleive it or not.. the version I am using.. is the FREE VERSION! it's limitations include no support.. which means when a problem occurs, yours truly is out there fixing it.. no help...

and the little blurb at the bottom.. given credit .. where credit is due.. I don't mind those limitations, at the moment.. I might register soon.. just for some help.. when I start getting fancy.. but for now.. it works...

I can help you with webhosting.. if you need it..

PM me with the details of what you are trying to do.. and I will hook you up.. with all the help you need.. including registering it.. and setting it up.. for some reason.. I have gotten pretty good at installing them..

Let me know..

John

you may also want to try this forum software. http://www.webwizguide.info/default.asp

I use it and it is pretty decent. it is ASP based so you need to make sure whoever is hosting for you can handle ASP based apps. It is free and they have free support via an online forum as well as alot of free ASP apps and tutorials. to get rid of webwiz logos, you have to buy/register the software but it is very cheap....like 40.00.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info