3800 paging Mike K

UR LOSN

Pirate Sloth!
Oct 22, 2007
Rockford
had purchased stuff through WBS. maybe you can shed some light on the subject. recieved email saying order has been recieved. then I got an email via Quantumview(UPS) sayin billing information has been recieved. expected delivery date 8/2/2007. I checked it just now since I have not sen a package yet..and it still says them same thng I had expected to have the part on the car by now....

just wondering if you know what is going on with it....I have 2 emails, with completely different dates of delivery status........ ;)

thebullfrog

Addict
Sep 12, 2008
Algonquin
Real Name
Jerimiah
I just ordered some stuff from WBS as well. Same thing happened. It said recieved for a couple days. All it means is that WBS told UPS they'd be getting a package. They didn't actually get it from WBS yet. It said recieved for a couple days. Then I got a follow up mail from WBS saying it had been shipped and the UPS status changed to in transit. I got my stuff (well, half of it anyway) the next day. Still waiting on the other half of the stuff....

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I just find it funny. not complaining against wbs. I had ordered stuff from ZZP, paid for ground, and it was here the very next day.

you would think coming from chicago...you'd get it soon.[/b]

X2 I ordered something from ZZP and WBS on the SAME day. WBS came a week later, than my ZZP package. Idk if the HID kit was out of stock or what but I live 5 min from Mike K's house :(

thebullfrog

Addict
Sep 12, 2008
Algonquin
Real Name
Jerimiah
On a side note I just got word that the DHP is shipping out. Now just waiting on my intake. So all is good. All it really means is that WBS contacted UPS to say they will have a shipment and that it's sitting ready to be picked up. Weather or not UPS actually shows up to do the picking up is another story.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Jacob, your order was updated on the 1st (same day you ordered) with a note that 5ks were out of stock and this wouldn't be shipping until Monday the 5th. We print labels immediately and they are automatically forwarded to you when we ship them. The information you receive from us should always supercede the information you receive from UPS until they give you an active status on the package when you track it.

Chipmonk, sometimes parts are out of stock and that presents a delay. It so happens the order you placed with ZZP was in stock and ours was not. In both cases you guys ordered HIDs which are available in 16 different variations. It's a high turnover product so it's common for some colors to be out of stock. Even at that we can most likely have a set that's out of stock to it's destination within a week.

Please email questions like this. I don't have an email from you asking about this order Jacob, just this post here. You're much less likely to get a response here than just simply emailing and asking.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info