• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

P0102 TroubleCode

LeeGTP

Reaction score
How do you TroubleShoot the code P0102. It was scan by AutoZone.
The PCM has Determined that the Mass Air Flow input is Lower than expected for the current engine operating Conditions.

Lee

syP

Not Banned
Reaction score
well.. if you had a scanner i woulud check your MAFF reading..... because i had that same code and it meant i needed a new sensor... then everything was fine.

serotta

Reaction score
Yep, I've seen that many times. I would first try to clean the MAF sensor off, but it may need to be replaced.

LeeGTP

Reaction score
Originally posted by syP@Sep 20 2005, 01:30 PM
Ed morad... $85 :)
[snapback]98383[/snapback]​
Thanks SyP & Serotta AutoZone brand new $185 3month warranty Remanufacter $120 I think I'll e-mail Morad but try cleaning the sensor first.

Lee

PANDA

Reaction score
I have had that code before. I tryed to clean the MAF and reset the SES light. It came back a few min later. I ended up replacing the MAF.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom