Netflix Ozark

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I was having a really shitty day a couple weeks ago. I was at our son's first day of school, feeling really anxious (lots of sudden life changes lately) and I'm running up the hill to get back to my car desperately afraid of seeing anyone I know. And I've just about made it when I look up and there's two of the dad's I know, both with shit eating grins eager to say hi to me, one of them Esai Morales. And I give them both quick hugs and continue my panic riddled ascent up the hill to my car and I'm just thinking to myself, what world am I living in where even in the throws of panic I'm running up to fucking Del and throwing him a hug. :rofl:

I don't know... Maybe it's a stupid story. It just felt weird and surreal at the time.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I was having a really shitty day a couple weeks ago. I was at our son's first day of school, feeling really anxious (lots of sudden life changes lately) and I'm running up the hill to get back to my car desperately afraid of seeing anyone I know. And I've just about made it when I look up and there's two of the dad's I know, both with shit eating grins eager to say hi to me, one of them Esai Morales. And I give them both quick hugs and continue my panic riddled ascent up the hill to my car and I'm just thinking to myself, what world am I living in where even in the throws of panic I'm running up to fucking Del and throwing him a hug. :rofl:

I don't know... Maybe it's a stupid story. It just felt weird and surreal at the time.

I would have said aren’t you supposed to be dead with a really weird look of horror on your face.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Finished it last night. Solid season, and great second half with a lot of suspense
and main characters getting offed... I was surprised.

:rofl: Only Marty Byrd.... I mean Mike K

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I thought when they initially launched this last year the first season was only 10 episodes because they were not sure how popular it is going to be. Popularity is through the roof and we still only got 10 episodes.

Would have really liked 12 on this one.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info