3800 Outlaw TA 1.30 sixty food vid

I

imported_GraFFix

Yea I love wheelies...Thats my goal with my mustang. I dont care what it runs I want the front wheels off the ground on a launch. Which is alot easier in a fox then in that car...thank god. Its also going to involve launching at like 5500 rpm on slick and breaking some shit im sure...as long as I get it on film i dont care lol

some day... http://videos.streetfire.net/search/wheeli...83c011581ec.htm

lol

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
Graffix is you stang an auto or manual?

just curious because i am finishing up work on my buddy Alan's 91 GT

Full bore DSS 331 all trickflow top end, trackheat etc. vortec blown with a brand new Tremec TKO 600 (2.88 1st) it's his daily driver and we've been trying to figure on what it would do at the track once breakin is over with....

he wants to lift the fronts also :lolsign:

i dont think he knows just what that requires he doesnt want to go bigger than 3.55 rear gears...i keep telling him he cant have it both ways.

have you run yours at the track?

I

imported_GraFFix

Originally posted by Turbocharged400sbc@Oct 5 2006, 01:28 AM
Graffix is you stang an auto or manual?

just curious because i am finishing up work on my buddy Alan's 91 GT

Full bore DSS 331 all trickflow top end, trackheat etc. vortec blown with a brand new Tremec TKO 600 (2.88 1st) it's his daily driver and we've been trying to figure on what it would do at the track once breakin is over with....

he wants to lift the fronts also  :lolsign:

i dont think he knows just what that requires he doesnt want to go bigger than 3.55 rear gears...i keep telling him he cant have it both ways.

have you run yours at the track?
[snapback]141649[/snapback]​

Mine is a maual. Still a stock bottom end with all forged internals, Trick flow TW heads, edelbrock upper and lower, Vortech s-trim, 70mm tb, Crower blower cam and the stock T-5 :( (trade ya trannys??? lol) I also run 3.55's in the rear you kind of have to with the blower. Its the one drawback of a blower car.

But I havent run it at the track, I still need to get it tuned its just cash is a little tight at the moment and dyno time is expensive. It runs good but is running pig rich so I know its got a ton more in it.

That motor sounds pretty close to what Id like to do eventually only im looking at either the DSS 331 or 347...Or if money is good at the time I might find a 351 block and bore it out to a 390.

You also better start strengthening the frame now...Subframes and tourqe boxes, loose some weight from the front end. Tubular K member, control arms, manual rack. Rear suspension setup is critical too...as well as something good for the fronts for when the front end slams back on the ground lol.

Mini-tub it and toss a big ass slick on the back, rev it to 5k and dump the clutch...the tires should get off the ground lol

Sounds like a fun project, Id like to see it sometime.

*Official Thread Hijack*

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
Originally posted by BumpinGTP+Oct 5 2006, 01:30 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-alexgtp
@Oct 5 2006, 08:20 AM
Hey miller I saw outlaw sponsors the dodge charger board.

Are they doing 5.7 and 6.1's ????
[snapback]141657[/snapback]​
Yep ;)
[snapback]141684[/snapback]​
[/b]

:D

great thats all ill need if i get my car.. But i know its going to need a throatier exhaust note!! :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info