• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Outlaw TA 1.30 sixty food vid

PANDA

Reaction score
Damn, thats nuts. Why did he let off?

SaturdaysGS

Reaction score
Originally posted by vipermike2002@Oct 3 2006, 08:20 PM
Damn, thats nuts. Why did he let off?
[snapback]141486[/snapback]​
That is nuts, my guess would be he didnt want to get kicked off the track for going 9's without certification?

BUT I'm probably wrong.

I

imported_1fastGTP

i was there to see that 1.30!! WOOOO haha sorry got bored i wish i saw him go hard on it all the way.. that would have been sweet!

Xtant12

Reaction score
i love the way the front end went up.. how much does that guy have into his car???

I

imported_GraFFix

Yea I love wheelies...Thats my goal with my mustang. I dont care what it runs I want the front wheels off the ground on a launch. Which is alot easier in a fox then in that car...thank god. Its also going to involve launching at like 5500 rpm on slick and breaking some shit im sure...as long as I get it on film i dont care lol

some day... http://videos.streetfire.net/search/wheeli...83c011581ec.htm

lol

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
Very cool. The RWD turbo 3800 can get 1.2s and not at the "best track in the world." B)

Turbocharged400sbc

Welllllllllll ya knowwwwwww.....
Reaction score
Graffix is you stang an auto or manual?

just curious because i am finishing up work on my buddy Alan's 91 GT

Full bore DSS 331 all trickflow top end, trackheat etc. vortec blown with a brand new Tremec TKO 600 (2.88 1st) it's his daily driver and we've been trying to figure on what it would do at the track once breakin is over with....

he wants to lift the fronts also :lolsign:

i dont think he knows just what that requires he doesnt want to go bigger than 3.55 rear gears...i keep telling him he cant have it both ways.

have you run yours at the track?

alexgtp

Reaction score
Hey miller I saw outlaw sponsors the dodge charger board.

Are they doing 5.7 and 6.1's ????

I

imported_GraFFix

Originally posted by Turbocharged400sbc@Oct 5 2006, 01:28 AM
Graffix is you stang an auto or manual?

just curious because i am finishing up work on my buddy Alan's 91 GT

Full bore DSS 331 all trickflow top end, trackheat etc. vortec blown with a brand new Tremec TKO 600 (2.88 1st) it's his daily driver and we've been trying to figure on what it would do at the track once breakin is over with....

he wants to lift the fronts also  :lolsign:

i dont think he knows just what that requires he doesnt want to go bigger than 3.55 rear gears...i keep telling him he cant have it both ways.

have you run yours at the track?
[snapback]141649[/snapback]​
Mine is a maual. Still a stock bottom end with all forged internals, Trick flow TW heads, edelbrock upper and lower, Vortech s-trim, 70mm tb, Crower blower cam and the stock T-5 :( (trade ya trannys??? lol) I also run 3.55's in the rear you kind of have to with the blower. Its the one drawback of a blower car.

But I havent run it at the track, I still need to get it tuned its just cash is a little tight at the moment and dyno time is expensive. It runs good but is running pig rich so I know its got a ton more in it.

That motor sounds pretty close to what Id like to do eventually only im looking at either the DSS 331 or 347...Or if money is good at the time I might find a 351 block and bore it out to a 390.

You also better start strengthening the frame now...Subframes and tourqe boxes, loose some weight from the front end. Tubular K member, control arms, manual rack. Rear suspension setup is critical too...as well as something good for the fronts for when the front end slams back on the ground lol.

Mini-tub it and toss a big ass slick on the back, rev it to 5k and dump the clutch...the tires should get off the ground lol

Sounds like a fun project, Id like to see it sometime.

*Official Thread Hijack*

BumpinGTP

Reaction score
Originally posted by alexgtp@Oct 5 2006, 08:20 AM

[snapback]141657[/snapback]​
Yep ;)

alexgtp

Reaction score
Originally posted by BumpinGTP+Oct 5 2006, 01:30 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-alexgtp
@Oct 5 2006, 08:20 AM

[snapback]141657[/snapback]​
Yep ;)
[snapback]141684[/snapback]​
[/b]

:D

great thats all ill need if i get my car.. But i know its going to need a throatier exhaust note!! :lolsign:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom