Out with the old, and in with the new!

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
The people in the service department must deal with a lot of morons on the phone. I called because there seems to be an issue with my TPMS. I think the whole module is not working. The dummy light is on, but it doesn’t show which tire is low or read any tire pressure on any of the tires. I told this to the woman on the phone and she said it is the cold weather and I need to put air in the tires. I know how TPMS work, I was trying to tell her that the module itself doesn’t seem to be working. She said to bring it in. I’m already not having a fuzzy feeling about the reliability of this car. I’ve had the car barely over a week and I already have to take a few hours to bring it into the dealership.

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
Hey, its probably an easy fix and hopefully they will take care of it since you just got it. Its a nice looking car, congrats!

I have been shopping around for a nice perf sedan. Starting a new job in Jan with a car allowance so might pickup an 13-14 S6. Ive had a boner for V2 ctsvs for years but now that Im ready to get one they look outdated. lol I really like the looks and performance of this though. https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-2014-Audi-S6-c24033#listing=190628065

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I took the car in last weekend and they did a factory reset. The TPMS error went away. I got sick of looking at it.

I've really enjoyed having the AWD this last week. I never have to worry about being able to get moving from a stop. I look forward to driving in the snow instead of dreading it.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I took the car in last weekend and they did a factory reset. The TPMS error went away. I got sick of looking at it.

I've really enjoyed having the AWD this last week. I never have to worry about being able to get moving from a stop. I look forward to driving in the snow instead of dreading it.

[MENTION=4700]Miss Esa[/MENTION]'s New Cooper Clubman is an ALL4, its a trip letting out the clutch in the snow and the car hurling you forward like its dry out.

AWD FTW in the snow.

Thread Info