Out of know where he passes me.

CDR Stang

SVT Blown V6
Feb 8, 2006
Out of nowhere he passes me.

I felt like the hand of God of Ford past over me. :D I tagged along for a gaunt into the triple digits until he noticed me tailing and proceeded to fold space and vanish. :biggthump
gtpass.jpg

wizdawg

TCG Elite Member
May 1, 2005
SLASH said:
GREAT PIC! why cant i find a car and road like that to play with!!! i always get the hondas or acuras with 3 wings and a folgers exhaust that want to fuck around!! :mad:

I know what you mean. Everytime something worth while pulls up, I'm in the damn V6. In the cobra all I get are slow imports.

I was going to NAPA the other day to pick up a belt. A red lamborghini murcielago blows by me on 355 down by 88. I was driving the v6 :mad:

CDR Stang

SVT Blown V6
Feb 8, 2006
The whole story goes like this:
I was cruisin the back roads towards Bayfield where I did some illustration work on a clubhouse. When I look in the mirror and see a work of mechanical art coming up behind me quick. I was doing 65ish and I'll guess he passed me doing 85ish. I swear my heart was pounding so hard this was the last thing I expected to see at 10 in the morning in the middle of nowhere. So I thought what the hell. I know I have a 6er but it just felt so right. I calmy put it in 4th and told my might powerplant to give me all it could. lol My car freely went up to 120 where it stopped because of the speed limiter and I caught up to him. Anyway, that's where the GT picked up the pace matched me for about 20-30 second then proceeded say good bye. He was out of sight with in 30 seconds. And I had road visability for probably 2 miles. So I calmly pulled my foot out of the carpet and hit the resume on the cruise.

I got the two pictures you see later that day in Bayfield.

Now here's the strange part. I was on my way home, about 4 hours later that day. I was on the same road where I saw him in the morning. I was reminiscing about that morning's encounter when I look in the rear view mirror and said out loud WTF. Here he comes again! This was too weird. All I could do was reach down and grab my Minolta and click one off as he passed me. Twice I had the opportunity to hear that sweet ride pass me.

Thread Info