Orlando Classics Photo Dump

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I’ll dump pics and videos of my weekend here. Saw some nice shit tonight and some only in Florida shit.

I’ll start with the only in Florida cars

C90661EC-E1A2-43BE-B7F4-DE3F8959AF3E.jpeg

471A1869-C07E-45BA-AEAA-5048DA313B28.jpeg

8823C7E8-2784-477A-BFB1-0DEC03E5A5B9.jpeg

173FC54F-18B9-46C4-9F35-56EA29ECC431.jpeg

E896815E-BC0E-4E53-A78C-AD0DB6149168.jpeg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Vid, also in this vid do you see the 71 on a trailer being backed out? Some old man showed up with it on a Uhaul trailer trying to sell it. Just took it out of the paint shop, not put back together or wet sanded yet. He didnt know how to back the trailer out, my guy Juan had to do it for him. Then about midnight the Wife and I seen him sitting on the side of the expressway with his hazards on.

Attachments

• IMG_0613.MOV
    60.7 MB · Views: 2

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Yea my mother texted me yesterday complaining about "the cold" in Orlando. I texted back GTFO!
MFers that I'm assuming are locals are bundled up outside. I'm walking around in shirts and a white T lol

Not many pics today as I have been drinking for a long time. We basically hung out at a rim shop that one of the Chgo guys knows the owner.
Its about a mile away from Magic Mall where we were last night. I cruised past there at like 1:30 and it was already a fucking mad house. I'm thinking something happened down there or people were acting a fool. Cause I hooked up with my Miami guys down the street from the rim shop. Was only there for 2 beers and the police came deep AF and were shutting shit down at like 7pm. Thats early as shit as we were out on that same street kicking it last night till 11-12.

Reactions: CMNTMXR57 and Jon01

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Any 71’s close your your build ?
Besides the one that my guy brought from Chgo, not really. I mean there are clean ass Donks everywhere, its Florida, home of the Donk. Havent seen one 71 hardtop anywhere near my build. Rims, stock paint, stock suspension, but clean cars. My Miami dudes were pissed I didnt bring mine down lol. Chgo is definitely breaking necks down here and applying serious pressure. Most of the heavy hitters from Chgo are down here.

Long story short, back in spring time, some IG dude thats well known in the big rim game did a top 5. He asked people to name the top 5 box chevys, top 5 donks, top 5 g bodies in the whole country. The guy that got voted the #1 box chevy is from down here. His shit is fucking trash, its seriously a 20' car. 2 of the sickest box chevys in chgo are down here and everyone is talking about how they are shitting on this Orlando dude lol.

Reactions: frank and Jon01

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
Besides the one that my guy brought from Chgo, not really. I mean there are clean ass Donks everywhere, its Florida, home of the Donk. Havent seen one 71 hardtop anywhere near my build. Rims, stock paint, stock suspension, but clean cars. My Miami dudes were pissed I didnt bring mine down lol. Chgo is definitely breaking necks down here and applying serious pressure. Most of the heavy hitters from Chgo are down here.

Long story short, back in spring time, some IG dude thats well known in the big rim game did a top 5. He asked people to name the top 5 box chevys, top 5 donks, top 5 g bodies in the whole country. The guy that got voted the #1 box chevy is from down here. His shit is fucking trash, its seriously a 20' car. 2 of the sickest box chevys in chgo are down here and everyone is talking about how they are shitting on this Orlando dude lol.
People always forget that how a car looks in pictures can be so different from in person. You can hide those little shortcuts especially garbage interiors and garbage engine bays so easily with how they take photos. Maybe they don't those the side of the car that clearly is full of dust nibs and runs or the paint doesn't match panel to panel.

Not my vibe , but it is cool to see cleaner ones. At NIU in dekalb there were a bunch of "baby" donks between 2004-2008. What you could do on a college budget maybe partially supplanted by selling some marijuana to students. My first car was an 85 oldsmobile but I was also so jealous of my buddies caprice as he had the 350 (not a car guy) wheras I had the 307 which was just a dud of a motor.

Reactions: Shawn1112
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info