Order your F150 now before there arent any left

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Ford has an 84 day supply of F150s then they are all out.

When will Ford run out of F-150s?

Ford says it has an 84-day supply of its best-selling F-150 pickup. But that doesn't mean buyers won't run into shortages well before then.

The automaker said Wednesday that it suspended production the nation's best-selling vehicle after a fire at a supplier's facility caused it to run out of parts.

Ford has said it doesn't know how long it will be before it can resume production of the F-150, as it scrambles to find a supplier who can provide it with the parts it needs. Ford has also cut back production of the larger versions of the truck, like the F-250, 350 and so on. It doesn't know how long that production problem will last either.

Experts say that if Ford's two F-150 assembly lines remain shut down for more than a couple of weeks, there could start to be shortages.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
the mindfucking part of this is that they are still offering like 10-15 fucking thousand dollars off MSRP on new f150s

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
i wonder what supplier it was. no one has been calling me yelling that they need to get a line up and running now. like a few years ago. must be an electrical component.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
i wonder what supplier it was. no one has been calling me yelling that they need to get a line up and running now. like a few years ago. must be an electrical component.
i think i heard gauge clusters

cdh027

Donating Member
Reaction score
Imagine the poor saps that recently placed a factory order for one.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yup, Meridian is my customer too.
Ouch

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
In other news, I still can't believe a bare bones F150
10 speed can crack 12 bone stock....

Kensington

Donating Member
Reaction score
Because every fucking ford dealership in the whole country has 24867374759 F150s on the lot.

84 day supply :bowrofl: Ohhhhhhhh K.
Yeah, but what's the turnover on those trucks? They sell a metric fuckton of F150's...no one can dispute that.

Pewter-Camaro

Reaction score
And when the get the parts in the quality will go to shit on all those trucks as they crank them out to catch up again. No fucking thanks! That is why the Mustang I had was such a pile of shit.

Jeffs FRC

Reaction score
Imagine the poor saps that recently placed a factory order for one.
Ugh, my new work truck was ordered through our company fleet management on March 2nd. Really hope it was built already and is just waiting on shipment.

So they already stopped the production line?

cdh027

Donating Member
Reaction score
Ugh, my new work truck was ordered through our company fleet management on March 2nd. Really hope it was built already and is just waiting on shipment.

So they already stopped the production line?
Not 100% sure, but based on the article it seems so.

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
Annnnd they're back!

Ford says F-150 production to restart Friday, ahead of schedule - Chicago Tribune

Production of America’s best-selling vehicle, the Ford F-150 pickup, will resume Friday.

Truck production, shut down since May 9, will resume at the Dearborn, Mich., Truck Plant on Friday, while production of the Super Duty at the Kentucky Truck Plant and F-150 at the Kansas City Assembly Plant are targeted to restart on Monday, Ford executives announced Wednesday afternoon.

2QuikTA

Reaction score
We live by the KC plant and there are random parking lots around stuffed with row after row of f150’s. This would explain why they emptied.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
Gotta give Ford the hard core points right there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom