Order gmc from chevy?

dom418

Regular
Dec 2, 2008
There are, I just have a good relationship with a chevy dealer and would like to give them my business (maybe get a better deal).

I didn’t have a relationship with my dealer but did my research before hand. Got $10,000 of MSRP on my Yukon with little effort. If they want to sell the car you’ll know right away. For example within 10 min of looking, the salesman offered an overnight test drive so that I can show the wife and try the car seats out. Pretty nuts but I bought the truck so it worked

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 10, 2004
Sunny Florida
https://www.laurabuickgmc.com

Go here or get your dealer to match this dealers price.
They do a ton of online sales and will email you an otd price before you go there. They will even do trade in numbers over the phone sight unseen.

Have you or anyone you know been able to get a local dealer to match Laura's prices? I talked to a buddy of mine and he had to take the 5 hour drive to buy from them because he couldn't find a dealer to match or come close.

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 10, 2004
Sunny Florida
I didn’t have a relationship with my dealer but did my research before hand. Got $10,000 of MSRP on my Yukon with little effort. If they want to sell the car you’ll know right away. For example within 10 min of looking, the salesman offered an overnight test drive so that I can show the wife and try the car seats out. Pretty nuts but I bought the truck so it worked

Which dealer if you don't mind me asking?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info