Order gmc from chevy?

cdh027

Donating Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if a Chevy dealer can place factory orders for a GMC truck? I know I can pick up the phone and call, but I'm feeling lazy.

dom418

Reaction score
I wouldn’t think so. Are there no gmc dealers near you?

OP
cdh027

cdh027

Donating Member
Reaction score
There are, I just have a good relationship with a chevy dealer and would like to give them my business (maybe get a better deal).

crooks

Donating Member
Reaction score
https://www.laurabuickgmc.com

Go here or get your dealer to match this dealers price.
They do a ton of online sales and will email you an otd price before you go there. They will even do trade in numbers over the phone sight unseen.

dom418

Reaction score
There are, I just have a good relationship with a chevy dealer and would like to give them my business (maybe get a better deal).
I didn’t have a relationship with my dealer but did my research before hand. Got $10,000 of MSRP on my Yukon with little effort. If they want to sell the car you’ll know right away. For example within 10 min of looking, the salesman offered an overnight test drive so that I can show the wife and try the car seats out. Pretty nuts but I bought the truck so it worked

OP
cdh027

cdh027

Donating Member
Reaction score
https://www.laurabuickgmc.com

Go here or get your dealer to match this dealers price.
They do a ton of online sales and will email you an otd price before you go there. They will even do trade in numbers over the phone sight unseen.
Have you or anyone you know been able to get a local dealer to match Laura's prices? I talked to a buddy of mine and he had to take the 5 hour drive to buy from them because he couldn't find a dealer to match or come close.

OP
cdh027

cdh027

Donating Member
Reaction score
I didn’t have a relationship with my dealer but did my research before hand. Got $10,000 of MSRP on my Yukon with little effort. If they want to sell the car you’ll know right away. For example within 10 min of looking, the salesman offered an overnight test drive so that I can show the wife and try the car seats out. Pretty nuts but I bought the truck so it worked
Which dealer if you don't mind me asking?

crooks

Donating Member
Reaction score
Have you or anyone you know been able to get a local dealer to match Laura's prices? I talked to a buddy of mine and he had to take the 5 hour drive to buy from them because he couldn't find a dealer to match or come close.
Nope. No one will come close. I went there and bought mine from them.

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
Donating Member
Reaction score
I was looking @ Laura for months before I was ready to by my GMC.
All of the light steel met. trucks were sold once I was ready to buy.

I would have made the trip down there... I wound up buying mine from Goshen Motors in Goshen Indiana.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom