• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Orange Skittle

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
im not an srt lover, but thats clean, i can respect that. :bigthumb:

Novak94

Reaction score

Theres my graph as well. That was on 20psi and 93 octane with a shit tune. Once i get my meth kit and turn it up to 27psi i should make some decent numbers.:bigthumb:

Angus

Reaction score
what can srt-4 guys do to help in the traction dept as ive heard there might be a bit of troubles for you guys there...?

Novak94

Reaction score
what can srt-4 guys do to help in the traction dept as ive heard there might be a bit of troubles for you guys there...?
Solid motor mounts, Polyurethane control arm bushings, traction bars. That pretty much gets rid of all wheel hop but some 26'' slicks will help out a lot.

Novak94

Reaction score
what turbo is that?, nice looking car
what is it tuned on?
its mopars stage 3 turbo/Mitsu TD05 Its not really a big turbo but it can make some decent numbers with a fast spool. If anything ill send it out and get a wheel put in it and make amazing numbers :eek3:. Im running the stock S3 pcm which i tweak a little with my DSP.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom