• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Opinions?

03turbogt

Reaction score
I mean its alright it just remindes me of like nascar and i hate nascar... nice work though looks clean.

I

imported_Xerxeis

looks clean because my phone cam blows...

I think it looks good for a distance, close up is kinda :glare:

bad thing is...only driver tire is done...

pen was getting low on paint and that would look even worse with half a tire done...

gonna have to get more tomorrow <_<

I

imported_Xerxeis

I was debating doing the ring that goes between the words and the start of the tred...but that would 1. be too much and 2. require alot more paint pens

I

imported_Theautoguy

The paint pen stuff wears and starts cracking and flaking within weeks. I used the white-wall paint pens for a similar need a few years ago and finally gave up on the maintenance.

frosty23_45

Broke Dodge owner
Reaction score
I was thinking of just doing "Kumho" on my tires and getting the red pen and doing the logo as well. Let me know if it does start to crack and peel. I like it.

I

imported_Xerxeis

It's not a "paint pen", it's a paint pen that's called "Tire Paint", so i'm hoping its a little better than those regular paint pens

Turbocharged400sbc

Welllllllllll ya knowwwwwww.....
Reaction score
if you did em like that and take a pic of your car at the Benneville Salt Flats...covered in salt after a top speed run...

that would be a sweeeet pic ;)

i'm interested in if it does start to flake off etc...i have parts of my 33' BFG muds and a/t's raised white lettering worn away...it would be nice look on my rusty truck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom