TV Opinions on Hisense TVs?

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
I read that there were small reports of that causing burn in, awesome to hear that's not the case!
I have set my taskbar in windows to hide, removed desktop icons/hide them and also set the desktop background to change more often to minimize that if I leave my PC on.

I also left on the "pixel shift" which should resolve any burn in concerns anyway.

Huggerorange73

chicago car board trump lovers president & ceo
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
I’ve bought nothing but Samsung. They all still work flawless. One is over 15 years old and will not die. The other is a plasma. Still looks great. Also have two other Samsungs that are 3 years old and the other is less than a year old. Look great and work flawlessly. My money will always go towards a Sumsung assuming one eventually dies.

Huggerorange73

chicago car board trump lovers president & ceo
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
I’ve bought nothing but Samsung. They all still work flawless. One is over 15 years old and will not die. The other is a plasma. Still looks great. Also have two other Samsungs that are 3 years old and the other is less than a year old. Look great and work flawlessly. My money will always go towards a Sumsung assuming one eventually dies.
You really need to see the picture on the C series LG OLED.

I was a die hard Samsung guy and it literally blew me away.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info