One Take - Matt's own Focus RS actually at a track

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I've always said his One Take's would be 10x better if he did them at a track, rather than those roads on CA where he's just dicking around. For those of you that actually read this and watch the video, he wasn't really crazy about that car, but like I've also said before, once you do something fun like a track day with your car, you will love and appreciate it so much more. Maybe it will inspire some more TCG folks to try something besides bench racing. IDK, but it's a good video nonetheless, better than a lot of his others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6qDpHrh_Ok&t=663s

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I've always said his One Take's would be 10x better if he did them at a track, rather than those roads on CA where he's just dicking around. For those of you that actually read this and watch the video, he wasn't really crazy about that car, but like I've also said before, once you do something fun like a track day with your car, you will love and appreciate it so much more. Maybe it will inspire some more TCG folks to try something besides bench racing. IDK, but it's a good video nonetheless, better than a lot of his others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6qDpHrh_Ok&t=663s

Trade day appreciation is something all should try. Good place to explore limit handling.

I wish Matt had done it in Track Mode though, suspension in either setting works. The AWD system is way tail happy in Drift mode, where as Track mode only has a little bit of tail out antics, but ultimately just allows you to power down hard core through corners.

He kept missing that one turn, turning in way too early.

Still want

Has. :fy:

Do not want to get rid of......

So glad I went for the RS instead of keeping the ST.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info