Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
The real question is how will Wendy's Twitter account react.

New York (CNN Business)The national meat shortage has come for Wendy's. The fast food chain says some menu items are unavailable, and one analyst estimates nearly one in five of Wendy's restaurants are out of beef.
Around 1,000, or 18%, of Wendy's 5,500 US restaurants are not serving any hamburgers or other meat-based items, according to an analysis of online menus at every location conducted by financial firm Stephens. Wendy's is "more exposed" to the shortage sparked by the coronavirus pandemic because of its reliance on fresh beef compared with its competitors, the note said.

Wendy's (WEN) said some of its menu items might be "temporarily limited at some restaurants in this current environment." The company said its delivery schedule remains unchanged, but supply has been tight because beef suppliers across North America face production challenges during the pandemic.

Many meat suppliers have temporarily closed their factories because workers are falling ill from Covid-19.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
What a country. The size of the meals some of you eat, even in a time of crisis....

A typical lunch that some of you eat would feed an African for about a week. lol Just be happy you have food like that readily available. Now would even be a good time to start eating right and losing weight, so you won't eat as much. Then maybe we can keep that stuff around a while with all the shortages instead of everyone hogging it all like they are toilet paper and towels.

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Yaj Yak

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
What a country. The size of the meals some of you eat, even in a time of crisis....

A typical lunch that some of you eat would feed an African for about a week. lol Just be happy you have food like that readily available. Now would even be a good time to start eating right and losing weight, so you won't eat as much. Then maybe we can keep that stuff around a while with all the shortages instead of everyone hogging it all like they are toilet paper and towels.

That was my Keto lunch. No bun Dave's triple with cheese and bacon. no fries and water for drink. Im down 63lbs since December... I drink an atkins shake for breakfast, do a keto bowl from chipotle or a triple from wendy's for lunch and then its 4 boiled eggs for dinner. Rinse and repeat.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Thanks Trump.

As the coronavirus pandemic forces some meatpacking plants to close, sends meat prices soaring and leaves some Wendy’s customers asking “Where’s the beef?” — President Trump on Wednesday assured Americans he was on the case.

Asked at the White House about the reports of a meat shortage at the fast food chain, the burger-loving president replied: “I’m going to call Nelson Peltz,” the New York billionaire investor and chairman of Wendy’s, adding that he’s confident the problem will go away.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
  • Haha
Reactions: ragingclue
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info