One hell of a beer coaster

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
I am actually curious on Alex's feedback at this point....

HIT ME MAN!

its actually what I thought you were going to do. Cant beat the warranty and the price.

As far as the truck goes, their simply amazing. I had the oppurtunity to drive the exact truck a few weeks ago after I installed a Titan fuel tank. It was quite impressive. I do still believe this truck still gets the absolute worst milege while regenning compared to the others. But I think I know how you might be handling that. I honestly wouldnt touch anything unless you knew for sure its what you want and you at least have a few years on it.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
its actually what I thought you were going to do. Cant beat the warranty and the price.

As far as the truck goes, their simply amazing. I had the oppurtunity to drive the exact truck a few weeks ago after I installed a Titan fuel tank. It was quite impressive. I do still believe this truck still gets the absolute worst milege while regenning compared to the others. But I think I know how you might be handling that. I honestly wouldnt touch anything unless you knew for sure its what you want and you at least have a few years on it.

Define "touch anything"

Mechanic says straight pipe, egr delete and tune are "ok" :io: Don't tell me I can't do this! The truck *needs* a bit more exhaust note, although I found it to be the best exhaust note of all three diesels - IMO of course. Love that the turbo sound is there! :fy:

LED head lamps and fogs, window rain guards, front hood bug deflector and probably a cow catcher definitely in the plans as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info