On Time

Robertson Racin

Regular
Mar 2, 2004
Looks like everything is on time, the car should be done by the end of the month. I will still have to break in the clutch, but as soon as that is done, I will have to hurry and try to get some track time in... I would like to be back on the track by the second week of April.. I'm sure there will also be a get together sometime before the Event.... Hows everyone else's cars coming along??

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
My car is a daily driver, so I can't afford any major down time with her...

check out my mileage page: http://www.auratechnology.com/Cobra I've kept track of every fill up and other stats.. :scared:

so I mod as money and time permits... I have the following on order: Amazon (3) idler pulley set, MGW shifter handle, MM subframes, MM IRS bushings and bolts.

after that I'm contemplating porting the Eaton or getting a Whipple...

S

Scream'n95Cobra

hj16 said:
My project is on pace for me to have a heart attack. The big stuff wont start until May 9th or 10th, then I need to get it tuned by Strictly during WFC time, and break in the clutch. I should have everything done by May 27th :bash:

Im with Hank. Getting the car done by MSC will be a lot of work, but I have to get it done. I just hope i'm still getting my loan or i'm screwed! Hopefully you all can come help us get them done. :D I'm thinking i can have the tranny and accessories bought this weekend, but wont be able to install it til May. I'm still clueless as what to do about the engine.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• R
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list