Omega GT-R Top Speed Record: 233mph

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
After the 233 run :noes: scary shit.

Anyway, awesome work as always guys!

(and sorry for beating you to it larry :rofl:)

[YOUTUBEHD]iBO8qMRDoBE[/YOUTUBEHD]

SleeperLS

Desert Racer
Donating Member
Reaction score
Well that is just fantastic! But in all seriousness, why in the fuck would the texas mile people allow that dip to be there? or any type of serious imperfection? Props to the driver, that looked scary as shit.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Wow was that thing close to flipping at 200+mph. When i saw the first pass i thought to myself, wow, that bump/dip was dangerous. Come to find out it almost was the reason for some seriously bad news. Much props to driver for staying calm and taking care of business!

Fish

From the mean streets....
Donating Member
Reaction score
Quote from CGP.

The fact the car didn't flip is amazing. They wouldn't even be able to reuse the seat if I were driving. The roof would probably be dented as well from the helmet due to the upward force at the moment of extreme and violent defecation when the car went sideways.
Awesome job on the record though.

[email protected]

TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
yes they do need to make some changes to the track. The car completely left the ground on the 233 pass and as we all have seen came close to rolling. We are all thankful that the car stayed shiny side up and we'll press on for more records soon :)

Ivan treated it like another day in the office. LOL

thanks guys

Malakaone

Reaction score
That last pass with the dip was insane. If I was Ivan I would need to change a pair of pants. He was very clam and collected during the whole thing. Amazing car and kudos to the driver.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom