• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

🔧 Technical Old trucks for tow vehicles

Pro Stock John

LS is the best engine
TCG Premium
Sep 20, 2011
Chicago North Side
Didn't you have an ex Michigan Police Tahoe at one point? I'd think something like that would be attainable again. Keep it parked on the street at night to increase the perceived safety of your neighborhood, and nobody will carjack you in the city.

I did ages ago, what a money pit lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Dan00Hawk

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Didn't you have an ex Michigan Police Tahoe at one point? I'd think something like that would be attainable again. Keep it parked on the street at night to increase the perceived safety of your neighborhood, and nobody will carjack you in the city.

Do you mean park it on the street so someone vandalizes it since there’s no cop sitting in it?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info