• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Old tires for money?

SaturdaysGS

Reaction score
I was wondering if there was such a place that would take old tires, and give you money? I have a a dozen or so tires that I have no use for, and figured I could maybe make a little profit on these useless tires.

Silvapain

Reaction score
The tire shop I buy from does that. Resells them to people who can't afford new tires. Check around for local (non-chain) shops that also do this.

Toasty

Reaction score
unless you find one of these shops (can't say ive ever heard of that) then you're best to find out when your local recycling day is for used tires... most shops i know actually CHARGE you to dispose of them.... since they pay for them to be shredded/etc

thebullfrog

Reaction score
Yeah, i've never heard of any place that'll give you money for them. I've always been charged for it. If you find someplace, be sure and let us know.

Royalgtp

Reaction score
Yes, there are shops in certain areas that will sell used tires for a few buck to people that cant really afford em.

I doubt they will give you more then 2-5 bucks a tire though.

Royalgtp

Reaction score
How did you get so many in the first place?

Or just throw them in someones dumpster! :lolsign:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom