📸 Photography Old Steel mill being demoed pics.

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
I don’t think I posted any of these gems. I was at Cleveland Cliffs steel mill plant in Gary Indiana. The plant has been closed for a number of years. It was in the process of being demoed when we where there. I was there drilling for new cold storage warehouses and possibly other services.

I love walking around and exploring places like this. I was born and grew up in Youngstown/Struhters Ohio. It was a massive steel mill town. After most of the mills closed in 78 or 79. I would ride my dirt bike to the mills Youngstown Sheet and Tube and a few others and just explore. Everything was just so massive and unbelievably large being an 8/9 year old kid. It was such an amazing experience. Thankfully my job allows me to continue those experiences.

Anyways. Enough blabbering. Enjoy the pics.

IMG_0675.jpg

IMG_0676.jpg

IMG_0677.jpg

IMG_0678.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0684.jpg

IMG_0685.jpg

IMG_0686.jpg

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
TCG needs to buy one of these as a shop/paintball location. I wouldn't be surprised if you got mesothelioma or something though. It looks like everyone is wearing dust masks so I'm betting there's some gnarly shit in there. Then again they don't have the plastic suits though.

Betting it would blow our minds to know what was made there. Anything from sheet metal for cars to ICBM parts is plausible in my mind.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info