Old gtp

Found a pic of a gtp I used to have that I thought I would share. I bought it in 03 with 33k on it. It was a 01 special edition. Never saw another one with the rims painted like that. I don’t know if the guy before did that or if it was factory.

FE796E1E-1E18-4E83-A4F6-B58E59512233.jpeg

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Owned a 98’ blue Daytona GTP, bought it new in 98’. Ordered a 98’ sliver gtp but a strike was going on and my build was stuck on the assembly line. Pontiac dealer I worked for at the time had two of these on hand so I took it. Great car! Fun to drive and surprised a lot of people on how quick it was .

A74A2106-EB93-485A-8B06-BB88A3BA4DBA.jpeg

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
Okay, I'm feeling nostalgic now.

I've been lurking this forum on and off since 2008 when I got my first car. It's funny that it took ten years to actually join. I've always loved classic Buicks, but when I ended up with my great-grandparent's 1995 LeSabre I was not thrilled. I made the best of it anyway, and drove it like the hot rod I wanted instead of the car I had. Those skid marks are mine, and I blew three transmissions because of it. I'm not proud of the way I acted in high school...

The only point is that this engine never failed me through all the abuse I put it through. Even though the LeSabre was as slow as molasses with a trans of glass I grew a huge appreciation for the 3800. I still hope to get a BLT or LGN some day. These FWD Buicks were couches on wheels.
1.jpg

TurboTJ

Regular
Dec 7, 2011
I wonder where in the world full of parts phat_rides old turbo prix i bought is??? Probably been parted out would be my guess.

The 3800 dream is still alive but if i ever do it, its gona be a rwd swap or rwd platform. Thus why i bought a turbo kit for a car i dont own lol, maybe by mistake maybe not i dont fucking know. But its always on my mind it seems.

Reactions: v6buicks
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info