3800 ok so i narrowed it down

ok so here it is m guessin it could be my belts but I need opinions.... my car would only struggle when I accelerate with boost...it will struggle to accelerate..but when I accelerate regularly with no boost..it does it well...well normally...so I wanna know if anyone might know if the superchatger might have something to do with this....thanks....

huey

I

imported_Theautoguy

If the belt is slipping there usually is belt soot on the stuff around the pulley. Also as Miller said, check for misfires. If a code is thrown that'll tell you otherwise check the plugs, wires and coil packs. Perhaps there may be a problem or leak with the vacuum operated wastegate valve?

I may be off on this but the advice is free. ;)

thanks appreciate it...as a matter of fact it does sound like a air is coming out or somewhere....a hissin sound... from the back of the motor...and i might just have the belts changed today...might aswell put gatorbacks on both alternator and supercharger pulleys.... I already had the tune-up done thinking that was it but it still didnt take off the "service engine light"... and also i forgot to mention... the OBD port is F'd up... :-D unless i know a place that can fix it...i dont know what it is....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• H
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list