• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

ok so i narrowed it down

hueygt

Reaction score
ok so here it is m guessin it could be my belts but I need opinions.... my car would only struggle when I accelerate with boost...it will struggle to accelerate..but when I accelerate regularly with no boost..it does it well...well normally...so I wanna know if anyone might know if the superchatger might have something to do with this....thanks....

huey

I

imported_Theautoguy

If the belt is slipping there usually is belt soot on the stuff around the pulley. Also as Miller said, check for misfires. If a code is thrown that'll tell you otherwise check the plugs, wires and coil packs. Perhaps there may be a problem or leak with the vacuum operated wastegate valve?

I may be off on this but the advice is free. ;)

hueygt

Reaction score
thanks appreciate it...as a matter of fact it does sound like a air is coming out or somewhere....a hissin sound... from the back of the motor...and i might just have the belts changed today...might aswell put gatorbacks on both alternator and supercharger pulleys.... I already had the tune-up done thinking that was it but it still didnt take off the "service engine light"... and also i forgot to mention... the OBD port is F'd up... :-D unless i know a place that can fix it...i dont know what it is....

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Reaction score
obd ports you can get from Ed morad cheap, then its a just slicing a few wires
check plugs, the gap may need changing,your tune up place could of done it wrong

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom