OK how about this....twin 57 THP kit F/S

I am just testing the waters on my Turbo Horsepower twin setup for sale.......it comes with everything including powdercoated upper and lower intake, cold side turbo powdercoated and all the rest jet hot coated from headers to intake pipe. K member included. just bolt up and go.....the twins are 57's with an a/r of 63. It also comes with custom downpipes! and the biggest intercooler THP makes! this whole setup has about 5500 miles. $6785.00....... about 9k invested. Its a very quiet setup for the street, the wastegate's have their own muffler system to keep things quiet around town. This setup just made 802rwhp on pump gas @ 20psi. It will make 900-950 with race gas and more boost!

+++++ OPEN TO TRADES ++++++++++

thanks
Ray

Attachments

• THP Pics.jpg
    THP Pics.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 1,126
  • THP2 pics.jpg
    THP2 pics.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 1,118

SVTdubs

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
LMAO Sorry Eric, but coming from you this is hilarious! :laughing2 :p

I had a cobra with 735hp-855tq and you KNOW I used it. I sold it because I blew it up. I bought a 97 cobra and USED it and ran 13.3 bone stock and sold it because of the move out here and my arm surgery. I bought a 99 lightning that was bone stock and I used it, modded it, and used it again. Im selling it because its all used up and its time for a viper. Granted Ive had the truck for 3k miles but in that time, Ive used it. 5 times to the track, over 15 passes, street racing, random videos, etc.

I could be wrong but I never heard of him even driving the car, racing or using the car. No flame, I was just confused on why you spend all the time and money and dont use it. make sense?

Painter

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
I had a cobra with 735hp-855tq and you KNOW I used it. I sold it because I blew it up. I bought a 97 cobra and USED it and ran 13.3 bone stock and sold it because of the move out here and my arm surgery. I bought a 99 lightning that was bone stock and I used it, modded it, and used it again. Im selling it because its all used up and its time for a viper. Granted Ive had the truck for 3k miles but in that time, Ive used it. 5 times to the track, over 15 passes, street racing, random videos, etc.

I could be wrong but I never heard of him even driving the car, racing or using the car. No flame, I was just confused on why you spend all the time and money and dont use it. make sense?

I have used it all summer just not at the track, there's no need to be confused eric, we all still love you in a special way

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Mar 5, 2006
nice. I never heard of you out or saw you in any of the vids they made! Any good races for ya?

Never seen Lyle or Dan's car in any videos eaither :dunno:...Different strokes for different fokes...

Everyone has their own impression of what their car should be, if building it to the hill then looking at for another 10 years, then so be it.

TTT for a deal, Id so be all over this buuuuuuuuuuuutt I have blower cams, which I am too lazy to change. Good luck Ray

Kevin

Thread Info