OK how about this....twin 57 THP kit F/S

I am just testing the waters on my Turbo Horsepower twin setup for sale.......it comes with everything including powdercoated upper and lower intake, cold side turbo powdercoated and all the rest jet hot coated from headers to intake pipe. K member included. just bolt up and go.....the twins are 57's with an a/r of 63. It also comes with custom downpipes! and the biggest intercooler THP makes! this whole setup has about 5500 miles. $6785.00....... about 9k invested. Its a very quiet setup for the street, the wastegate's have their own muffler system to keep things quiet around town. This setup just made 802rwhp on pump gas @ 20psi. It will make 900-950 with race gas and more boost!

+++++ OPEN TO TRADES ++++++++++

thanks
Ray

Attachments

• THP Pics.jpg
    THP Pics.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 1,126
  • THP2 pics.jpg
    THP2 pics.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 1,118

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
Ray, Oh my GOD is that car nice to look at. I can only imagine opening that BEOTCH up. Are the trans and differential beefed up? Are you considering selling the car as is? How about a SWEET trade for nice Satin Silver 03?????? It's all ready for a nice KB or 3.4 Whipple, that's all it needs, well supporting fuel stuff also, but she'll gobble up that power and plant it that's for sure.

Painter

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
Ray, Oh my GOD is that car nice to look at. I can only imagine opening that BEOTCH up. Are the trans and differential beefed up? Are you considering selling the car as is? How about a SWEET trade for nice Satin Silver 03?????? It's all ready for a nice KB or 3.4 Whipple, that's all it needs, well supporting fuel stuff also, but she'll gobble up that power and plant it that's for sure.

The trans have a 26 input shaft, that is all. The rear is a fully built 33 spline 8.8 direct from DTS. I would trade but there would have to be money exchanged. I have a ton of $$ into it as it is.

Ray

Stangfreak91

TCG Elite Member
Dec 5, 2004
LMAO Sorry Eric, but coming from you this is

hilarious! :laughing2 :p

+1,000,000!!!! he changes his mind more than a woman!

I had a cobra with 735hp-855tq and you KNOW I used it. I sold it because I blew it up. I bought a 97 cobra and USED it and ran 13.3 bone stock and sold it because of the move out here and my arm surgery. I bought a 99 lightning that was bone stock and I used it, modded it, and used it again. Im selling it because its all used up and its time for a viper. Granted Ive had the truck for 3k miles but in that time, Ive used it. 5 times to the track, over 15 passes, street racing, random videos, etc.

I could be wrong but I never heard of him even driving the car, racing or using the car. No flame, I was just confused on why you spend all the time and money and dont use it. make sense?

I had a cobra with 735hp-855tq

What's the fastest time you ran with all that power? I saw alot of your videos and they were mid to high 11's and that was it??? Did it ever go any faster???

SVTdubs

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
Hey randy, that was eric giving me shit last year. I figured I would just use my last post instead of making a new one. But yah eric is a funny individual.

Ray

hey thanks!

to answer your guys' questions... I ran on the street 100x more than the track. I never ran at the track with a good tire and never sprayed so I dont know what it would have done on nitrous, balls to the wall. Street racing was awesome cuz the car "only ran high 11's :) " Best was 11.4@128 and change with a 2.0 60' OFF nitrous on street tires, just like I run on the street (more so roll racing though). With slicks and nitrous, no doubt it would have gone DEEP into the 10's @ HIGH 130's.

I have a vid of me racing larry OFF the bottle but its too large to post. Hes gone mid-high 10's I believe and dont think he has changed his setup. not sure though

ttt for you ray, good luck with the sale. YSI would be SICK as fuck!

Thread Info