OK how about this....twin 57 THP kit F/S

Painter

Reaction score
I am just testing the waters on my Turbo Horsepower twin setup for sale.......it comes with everything including powdercoated upper and lower intake, cold side turbo powdercoated and all the rest jet hot coated from headers to intake pipe. K member included. just bolt up and go.....the twins are 57's with an a/r of 63. It also comes with custom downpipes! and the biggest intercooler THP makes! this whole setup has about 5500 miles. $6785.00....... about 9k invested. Its a very quiet setup for the street, the wastegate's have their own muffler system to keep things quiet around town. This setup just made 802rwhp on pump gas @ 20psi. It will make 900-950 with race gas and more boost!

+++++ OPEN TO TRADES ++++++++++

thanks
Ray

Attachments

JA$ON

ching chong potato
Reaction score
would you be interested in a low mile 2.8H KB, all the intake stuff needed, stock K & suspension + CASH???

batman

Surrounded by 10 points
Reaction score
this would be a good pick up..ttt for a sick deal

OP
P

Painter

Reaction score
would you be interested in a low mile 2.8H KB, all the intake stuff needed, stock K & suspension + CASH???

I dont need all the stock suspension stuff but I might be willing to trade + cash for the 2.8. If I were to do that though how much cash are we talking? Just PM me if you could.

Ray

OP
P

Painter

Reaction score
how much power you running with this thing anyway?

I run it at 19lbs on the street, thats somewhere in the upper 700's, she will put down between 900-1000rwhp.

LazyT747

SFI
Reaction score
that is ungodly... good luck with the sale!

TTT for an awesome deal

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
Man taking that engine bay apart would b like messing up a work of art. that's the sexiest setup i've ever seen.....EVER!!!!! ttt

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Reaction score
... let me know if this thread needs to go away! lol...

SVTdubs

Banned
Reaction score
all that work, time and money and you didnt even get a chance to drive it before you want to go back to your old combo? You confuse the hell out of us ray.

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Reaction score
all that work, time and money and you didnt even get a chance to drive it before you want to go back to your old combo? You confuse the hell out of us ray.
LMAO Sorry Eric, but coming from you this is hilarious! :laughing2 :p

SVTdubs

Banned
Reaction score
LMAO Sorry Eric, but coming from you this is hilarious! :laughing2 :p
I had a cobra with 735hp-855tq and you KNOW I used it. I sold it because I blew it up. I bought a 97 cobra and USED it and ran 13.3 bone stock and sold it because of the move out here and my arm surgery. I bought a 99 lightning that was bone stock and I used it, modded it, and used it again. Im selling it because its all used up and its time for a viper. Granted Ive had the truck for 3k miles but in that time, Ive used it. 5 times to the track, over 15 passes, street racing, random videos, etc.

I could be wrong but I never heard of him even driving the car, racing or using the car. No flame, I was just confused on why you spend all the time and money and dont use it. make sense?

OP
P

Painter

Reaction score
I had a cobra with 735hp-855tq and you KNOW I used it. I sold it because I blew it up. I bought a 97 cobra and USED it and ran 13.3 bone stock and sold it because of the move out here and my arm surgery. I bought a 99 lightning that was bone stock and I used it, modded it, and used it again. Im selling it because its all used up and its time for a viper. Granted Ive had the truck for 3k miles but in that time, Ive used it. 5 times to the track, over 15 passes, street racing, random videos, etc.

I could be wrong but I never heard of him even driving the car, racing or using the car. No flame, I was just confused on why you spend all the time and money and dont use it. make sense?

I have used it all summer just not at the track, there's no need to be confused eric, we all still love you in a special way

SVTdubs

Banned
Reaction score
nice. I never heard of you out or saw you in any of the vids they made! Any good races for ya?

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Reaction score
nice. I never heard of you out or saw you in any of the vids they made! Any good races for ya?
Never seen Lyle or Dan's car in any videos eaither :dunno:...Different strokes for different fokes...

Everyone has their own impression of what their car should be, if building it to the hill then looking at for another 10 years, then so be it.

TTT for a deal, Id so be all over this buuuuuuuuuuuutt I have blower cams, which I am too lazy to change. Good luck Ray

Kevin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom