ok...getting my shit together slowly

Mfdiablo91

Mfdiablo91
Mar 23, 2014
Elmwood Park
Real Name
Yes
so im trying to figure out where to get everything from.......
Felpro head gaskets (2)
Felpro head bolts (set)
GM aluminum lower intake gasket set
Gen3 supercharger gasket
L67 throttlebody gasket
L67 valve cover gaskets
Coolant O Rings
Fuel Injector O Rings
Crank bolt
Comp reusable rocker bolts
Upper and Lower coolant elbows (aluminum)

ZZP is selling a kit with all of this for 184.99 which isnt bad

The Full L67 Top swap needed list:

Our ZZP 1.0 Top Swap PCM
L67 Balancer
L67 idler pulley standoff
Supercharger belt
L67 throttlebody
Gen3 blower w/pulley
Gen3 lower intake
L67 heads w/ valve covers
Fuel rails
Injectors (01+ will also need injector connectors)

.....am i missing anything from this list?

i know my options are ebay, craigslist, amazon, junkyard, etc.
Im just not sure which parts are more worth getting where like condition and pricing....

Some guy on craigslist has been holding tog headers for me and theres a lot of blowers for like 100 bucks

Also getting a cold air intake KN, colder tstat 160 degrees , colder spark plugs 103 autolite xp iridium,and tog downpipe then straightpiping with either magnaflow or flowmaster mufflers and after that for awhile il stay where i am

Thank You

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
victor reinz head gaskets rather than felpro, make your own air intake and save the money just buy a k&n cone and a piece of 3.5-4" pcv and use the stock air intake hose with the filter on the end of it, 180 t-stat, copper 104's at 50-55 thousands, and either buy the stuff in one shot from somebody selling it on one of the forums or on craigslist or hit the junk if you cant find any people selling all the stuff in one shot buying it one piece at a time would be a pain in the ass

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
Yeah, it's simple but it'll nickel and dime you to death. It won't be cheap, and If you're trying to do it with cheap in mind it won't be very reliable.

True, like the oil to flush any spilled coolant out, then the first oil change for 100 miles, plus coolant will be $100+ on its own.

Also, the exhaust setup you are looking at will be extremely loud. 3800's are very loud and drony without a resonator, I'd suggest the one like mine which is a truck resonator from Magnaflow @%1; will know what part # it is.

Otherwise, your parts list looks good. I'd estimate that you will spend $1000 - $1300 all said and done if your doing top swap and exhaust. You could probably do the top swap on it's own for ~$650 if you shop used on the forums for everything other than gaskets.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info